Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Are you in love with anyone right now?



I think I got this poem from a hallmark card when I was in college.


Here goes...


So, are you in love with anyone right now?
Because if you aren't, let me introduce myself.
I'm a person who's noticed that you're a person
I would like to get a little more personal with
You're probably asking me (in your mind, of course)
"Are you crazy?"
and my answer to that would be
"Yeah, for the most part,"
but how else could I find out if you're available
for a little conversation, a little friendship?



Maybe you're thinking, I'm really going out of my way,
to make a fool out of myself,
so you'll notice me
or that I want to make you laugh
so you'll forget how bold this approach is,
or maybe you're thinking it's just
that I find you extremely attractive and interesting
Well, let me assure you,
if you were thinking any one of those things,
you would be absolutely right.

So, are you in love with anyone right now?


Yun na! Pak!

No comments:

Post a Comment