Saturday, May 7, 2011

Are you a moment-specific person?



Are you a moment-specific person? Well, I am.


After 20++ years (uy, ayaw sabihin kung ilan) of living in this planet, would you believe that i just had this realization yesterday? It was a close friend who made me realize this, while we were spending idle time in the mountains.


Do you know what being a moment-specific person means? Well, I think I do.



Do you live in the "now"? I do. I rarely get stuck in the memory of the past, especially that I have a very poor memory. However, I also find it hard to look beyond the present and imagine a future. It's very hard for me to be a visionary.


Do you feel high emotions in a particular point in time and then forget all about it afterwards? Uhm, I do. I'm not sure if it's just because of my poor memory, but it is easy for me to forget issues that I had or feelings that I felt. That is why sometimes, I had to take notes of my ranting moments. Haha. Weird, isn't it? However, when I'm at the peak of that situation, I am very passionate.


Do you hate a person/thing/situation at one point and love it at another? I do. Baka naman I'm having multiple personality disorder na or bi-polar disorder? But yeah, I do that.


Do you easily let go of experiences with people, whether good or bad? Same here. I tend to forgive and forget. But usually, I just forget. That's why my friends tell me that I'm one of the people they love to borrow money from. Haha.


Do you do things without regret and not really think about the consequences? I do too. That is why don't be surprised if you find me locked up in jail. Haha. Kulong! I can either be called careless or carefree, depending on how you see it.


Do you think being a moment-specific person is bad? I don't. It's just a matter of perspective.


Yun na! Pak!



No comments:

Post a Comment